In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Van Rooyen from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:20 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Erik Van Rooyen odds for the RBC Heritage
Van Rooyen’s recent form
- Van Rooyen has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Van Rooyen has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Van Rooyen at the RBC Heritage
- Over Van Rooyen’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 12th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Van Rooyen played this event in 2022, he finished third.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,121 yards for this week, which is 187 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,121 yards, 217 yards shorter than the average course Van Rooyen has played over the past year (7,338 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Erik Van Rooyen 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||69-67 (-6)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||73-79||1.894||-0.228||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||71-67-74-70 (-6)||11.138||-3.765||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-79||-3.855||-1.511||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-65-68-73 (-4)||1.751||-0.188||$45,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-68-69-64 (-13)||5.641||-0.958||$79,018|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||67-70-70-69 (-16)||-1.934||-1.197||$113,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from