Erik Van Rooyen made the cut and placed 58th in his last appearance in the 3M Open, and he hasodds to win as he heads into this year’s event at TPC Twin Cities. A field of 184 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Champ’s title when the tournament gets underway July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Erik Van Rooyen odds for the 3M Open
Van Rooyen’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- Van Rooyen has not finished within five shots of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Van Rooyen at the 3M Open
- Van Rooyen has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Van Rooyen finished 58th when he last played this event in 2021.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Van Rooyen has played over the past year has been 134 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Erik Van Rooyen 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-72||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||78-72||-4.44||-6.02||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-73||0.924||-5.512||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-73||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||75-76||-4.442||0.108||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||69-67-67-70 (-11)||5.304||0.16||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||73-79||1.894||-0.228||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||71-67-74-70 (-6)||11.138||-3.765||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-79||-3.855||-1.511||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||74-65-68-73 (-4)||1.751||-0.188||$45,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-68-69-64 (-13)||5.641||-0.958||$79,018|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||67-70-70-69 (-16)||-1.934||-1.197||$113,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from