Eric Ebron Week 15 Player Props
Ebron’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Ebron is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 46.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Ebron has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (255.9 per game).
- Ebron’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41 per game. He is averaging 1.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Ebron has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 41 yards.
- Ebron has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 13 games (46.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Eric Ebron or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from