Eric Ebron Week 12 Player Props
Ebron’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Ebron is averaging 35.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (42.5).
- In five out of 10 games this year (50%), Ebron has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (237.6 per game).
- Ebron’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40 per game. He is averaging 4.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Ebron has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 40 yards.
- Ebron has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 29, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Eric Ebron or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from