Eric Bledsoe and the Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Bledsoe averages 10.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Bledsoe’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Eric Bledsoe Prop Bets (November 18)
Bledsoe Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bledsoe’s 10.9 points per game average is 2.6 fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- Bledsoe has appeared in 14 games this season, putting up more than 13.5 points in four of them.
- Bledsoe is 5-for-14 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Bledsoe has made 0.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Bledsoe has made more than 1.5 three pointers in four games this season.
- Defensively, the Grizzlies are last in the NBA, giving up 113.5 points per contest.
Bledsoe Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Clippers Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from