Emmanuel Sanders and the Buffalo Bills will take the field against the New England Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on Saturday in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. Below, we dig into Sanders’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this matchup.
Emmanuel Sanders Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 3||Football Team||63||6||5||94||2|
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- This week Sanders will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (202.2 yards allowed per game).
- Sanders’ 36.8 receiving yards per game average are 13.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s matchup (23.5).
- Sanders has put up over 23.5 receiving yards in 11 of 17 games this season (64.7%).
- Sanders’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.3 per game. He averages 12.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In six of his 14 games this season (42.9%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.2 passing TDs conceded per game, the Patriots defense is ranked fourth in the league.
- In two of 17 games this year, Sanders has a receiving touchdown (and he scored multiple receiving TDs both times).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 15, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Emmanuel Sanders or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills Vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from