NFL action in Week 11 at Highmark Stadium will see the Buffalo Bills and Emmanuel Sanders face the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of Sanders’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Emmanuel Sanders Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 3||Football Team||63||6||5||94||2|
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The Colts are conceding 263.3 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- Sanders is averaging 56.1 receiving yards per game, 6.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (49.5).
- In six out of nine games this year (66.7%), Sanders has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders’ season average of 56.1 receiving yards per game is 2.3 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 53.8.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Sanders has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 2.3 passing TDs allowed per game, the Colts defense is ranked 32nd in the NFL.
- Sanders has caught a touchdown pass in two of nine games this season, and he scored multiple receiving TDs both times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Emmanuel Sanders or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from