In the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday, Emmanuel Sanders has a receiving yards prop bet in the New Orleans Saints’ matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips around that prop.
Emmanuel Sanders Divisional Round Player Props
Sanders’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Sanders is averaging 48.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In seven of 15 games this year (46.7%), Sanders has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers feature the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 269.4 yards per game.
- Sanders’ season average of 48.6 receiving yards per game is 2.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 51.
- In just 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 opportunities), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (51).
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Emmanuel Sanders or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from