Below you’ll find stats and insights about Grillo from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Emiliano Grillo odds for the Valspar Championship
Grillo’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Grillo has an average finish of 42nd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Grillo has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five tournaments.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Grillo at the Valspar Championship
- Grillo finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) checks in at 7,340 yards, 50 yards longer than the average course Grillo has played over the past year (7,290 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Emiliano Grillo 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-82||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-70-65-73 (-7)||$125,880|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-72||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||63||71-65-73-73 (-6)||$16,492|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from