In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Grillo from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Emiliano Grillo odds for The Open Championship
Grillo’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Grillo has finished in the top five once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Grillo has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Grillo at The Open Championship
- Grillo has one top-20 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 79th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- The last time Grillo played this event in 2022, he finished 146th.
- Grillo finished with one birdie and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- The courses Grillo has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Emiliano Grillo 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||146||78 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||2||68-64-65-69 (-18)||9.408||3.772||$631,900|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71||-0.586||0.38||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||70-70-67-69 (-4)||-0.084||6.292||$57,047|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||32||71-73-70-75 (+1)||5.660||1.164||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||69-68-71-78 (+6)||–||–||$18,228|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||71-64-72-67 (-14)||-1.352||-1.828||$25,680|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||72-65-71-69 (-7)||-7.168||0.308||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76||1.956||-1.224||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-2.782||-1.398||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-82||-10.787||-1.854||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-70-65-73 (-7)||1.552||3.011||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-72||0.711||-1.878||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-73||3.411||-3.167||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||71-65-73-73 (-6)||2.216||0.390||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||-1.371||0.623||$0|
Grillo’s last tournament appearance, his second-place finish in the John Deere Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from