The Elon Phoenix (1-2) square off against the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (1-2) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Phoenix’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Fightin’ Hawks ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of November 17, 2022 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Elon vs North Dakota Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Elon Offense Vs. North Dakota Defense (From 2021-22)
|Elon Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Dakota Defense|
|67.1 (279)||Points/Gm||78.8 (350)|
|63.4 (230)||Possessions/Game||68.7 (313)|
|42.6 (261)||Field Goal %||48.9 (355)|
|34.2 (152)||3PT %||37.3 (345)|
|50.2 (184)||Effective FG %||55.6 (355)|
|53.6 (184)||True Shooting %||56.3 (336)|
North Dakota Offense vs. Elon Defense (From 2021-22)
|North Dakota Offense||Stats (Rank)||Elon Defense|
|70.3 (199)||Points/Gm||72.2 (260)|
|68.7 (46)||Possessions/Game||63.4 (124)|
|41.1 (319)||Field Goal %||43.4 (191)|
|34.4 (135)||3PT %||34.8 (258)|
|48.4 (273)||Effective FG %||50.0 (199)|
|50.0 (313)||True Shooting %||55.4 (310)|
Best Betting Sites For Elon vs North Dakota
Elon Betting Insights
- Elon compiled a 12-17-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Phoenix were favored by 6.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Last season, 10 Elon games hit the over.
- In six of 30 games last season, the Phoenix and their opponents combined to total more than 147 points.
- The average amount of points in Elon’s matchups last season was 139.3, which is 7.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
North Dakota Betting Insights
- North Dakota put together a 10-18-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks had an ATS record of 8-9-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs last year.
- Last year 14 of North Dakota’s games went over the point total.
- The Fightin’ Hawks played 16 games last season that finished with a point total above 147 points.
- North Dakota had a 149.1 average amount of points in its contests last year, 2.1 more than the over/under for this game.
Elon Key Players
- Darius Burford racked up 13.4 points per game last season and dished out 3.0 assists.
- Michael Graham averaged 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Hunter McIntosh was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Burford averaged 1.5 steals per game. Graham collected 1.3 blocks a game.
North Dakota Key Players
- Paul Bruns contributed 14.8 points per game last season while tacking on 5.8 rebounds.
- Reid Grant dished out 2.0 assists per game.
- Bruns had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Bruns collected 1.0 steal per game. Tsotne Tsartsidze averaged 0.7 blocks a contest.