Ecuador World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the first time in their history.
Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
ECUADOR WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP A FUTURES
Ecuador’s chances of making it to the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup are slim with Netherlands and Senegal in their group. They have odds of to win Group A and to advance out of Group A.
FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group A:
- No. 10 Netherlands
- No. 20 Senegal
- No. 46 Ecuador
- No. 51 Qatar
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP A FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Monday, November 21st at 11 a.m. ET (Al Bayt Stadium)
Friday, November 25th at 11 a.m. ET (Khalifa International Stadium)
Tuesday, November 29th at 10 a.m. ET (Khalifa International Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks.
Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW ECUADOR QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Ecuador faced Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia and Venezuela in CONMEBOL’s World Cup Qualification League and finished fourth to take the final automatic spot with 26 points. xG stats were unavailable for Ecuador on FotMob.com.
Check out Marco Cerino’s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
ECUADOR LIKELY XI
Ecuador’s strength is in the collective rather than individual quality. Be prepared to watch them sit deep and play a direct style that allows them to get into the final third quickly and efficiently. MLS fans will recognize DC United striker Michael Estrada, who has been a mainstay under manager Gustavo Alfaro.
Exclusive Sportsbook Offers