The Eastern Washington Eagles (12-7, 6-0 Big Sky) will look to build on an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Colorado Bears (6-12, 1-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Bank of Colorado Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Bears ( ).
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 19, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Eastern Washington Offense Vs. Northern Colorado Defense
|Eastern Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Colorado Defense|
|75.2 (113)||Points/Gm||79.0 (355)|
|7.5 (266)||Possessions/Game||7.8 (111)|
|47.4 (45)||Field Goal %||48.1 (349)|
|35.6 (101)||3PT %||33.9 (206)|
|55.2 (27)||Effective FG %||53.5 (318)|
|58.6 (28)||True Shooting %||56.2 (221)|
Northern Colorado Offense Vs. Eastern Washington Defense
|Northern Colorado Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Washington Defense|
|70.8 (202)||Points/Gm||70.1 (207)|
|7.8 (243)||Possessions/Game||7.5 (91)|
|42.4 (286)||Field Goal %||42.7 (140)|
|35.9 (88)||3PT %||33.2 (163)|
|50.1 (224)||Effective FG %||49.9 (189)|
|54.6 (179)||True Shooting %||56.4 (225)|
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado
Eastern Washington Betting Insights
- Eastern Washington has put together an 11-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Eagles have been favored by 2.5 points or more eight times this season, and covered the spread in six of those matchups.
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 18 times this season.
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 153.5 points in five of 18 games this season.
- Eastern Washington’s games this season have had an average of 145.3 points, 8.2 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Northern Colorado Betting Insights
- Northern Colorado has put together a 6-11-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Bears have covered the spread three times this year (3-6 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Colorado’s games have gone over the point total 10 out of 17 times this year.
- The Bears have played seven games this season that finished with a combined score over 153.5 points.
- Northern Colorado’s games this season have had an average of 149.8 points, 3.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Eastern Washington Key Players
- Steele Venters leads the Eagles scoring 15.3 points per game.
- Eastern Washington is led in rebounding by Casey Jones’ 6.7 rebounds per game and assists by Angelo Allegri’s 3.5 assists per game.
- Venters connects on 2.2 treys per game to lead the Eagles.
- Eastern Washington’s steals leader is Jones, who collects 1.0 per game. Ethan Price leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
Northern Colorado Key Players
- Dalton Knecht is at the top of the Bears scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 19.6 points per game and 7.2 rebounds per game this season.
- Matt Johnson puts in work giving out assists and is Northern Colorado’s assist leader with 3.8 per game.
- Knecht makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Northern Colorado’s Johnson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Knecht is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.