The Eastern Washington Eagles (13-7, 7-0 Big Sky) will try to extend a nine-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-15, 1-6 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Lumberjacks ( ).
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Eastern Washington vs Northern Arizona Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Eastern Washington Offense Vs. Northern Arizona Defense
|Eastern Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Arizona Defense|
|75.6 (98)||Points/Gm||75.2 (322)|
|10.8 (186)||Possessions/Game||12.7 (263)|
|48.0 (32)||Field Goal %||47.3 (336)|
|35.4 (110)||3PT %||36.6 (312)|
|55.6 (22)||Effective FG %||54.1 (329)|
|58.9 (23)||True Shooting %||60.5 (323)|
Northern Arizona Offense Vs. Eastern Washington Defense
|Northern Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Washington Defense|
|71.2 (187)||Points/Gm||70.4 (218)|
|12.7 (102)||Possessions/Game||10.8 (173)|
|41.8 (311)||Field Goal %||42.6 (136)|
|34.2 (176)||3PT %||33.6 (185)|
|48.4 (289)||Effective FG %||49.9 (179)|
|52.2 (270)||True Shooting %||56.2 (221)|
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Washington vs Northern Arizona
Eastern Washington Betting Insights
- Eastern Washington has covered 12 times in 19 games with a spread this season.
- The Eagles are 4-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 10 out of Eastern Washington’s 19 games have hit the over.
- Eagles games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 147.5 points nine times.
- The average total in Eastern Washington’s outings this year is 145.9, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Northern Arizona Betting Insights
- Northern Arizona has compiled a 10-8-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Lumberjacks are 9-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In Northern Arizona’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Lumberjacks have combined with their opponent to score more than 147.5 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- Northern Arizona’s games this season have had an average of 146.4 points, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s total.
Eastern Washington Key Players
- The Eagles scoring leader is Steele Venters, who averages 15.3 points per game.
- Casey Jones paces Eastern Washington with 6.4 rebounds per game and Angelo Allegri leads the squad with 3.5 assists per matchup.
- Venters is the top three-point shooter for the Eagles, hitting 2.1 per game.
- Eastern Washington’s blocks leader is Ethan Price, who collects 1.0 per game. C. Coward leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
Northern Arizona Key Players
- Carson Towt holds the top spot on the Lumberjacks rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 7.9 rebounds per game and 3.1 assists per game.
- Jalen Cole has the title of Northern Arizona’s top scorer by putting up 17.7 points per game.
- Cone is tops from three-point range for the Lumberjacks, knocking down 2.7 treys per game.
- Northern Arizona’s Xavier Fuller has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Towt is first in blocks with 0.4 per game.