The Eastern Washington Eagles (14-7, 8-0 Big Sky) will attempt to continue a 10-game win streak when they host the Idaho State Bengals (7-13, 4-3 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Reese Court. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Bengals ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Eastern Washington vs Idaho State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Eastern Washington Offense Vs. Idaho State Defense
|Eastern Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Idaho State Defense|
|75.7 (86)||Points/Gm||69.7 (193)|
|13.3 (239)||Possessions/Game||19.3 (332)|
|47.8 (31)||Field Goal %||44.4 (221)|
|35.3 (116)||3PT %||31.3 (73)|
|55.4 (20)||Effective FG %||49.5 (158)|
|59.0 (18)||True Shooting %||57.4 (265)|
Idaho State Offense Vs. Eastern Washington Defense
|Idaho State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Washington Defense|
|68.7 (253)||Points/Gm||70.6 (215)|
|19.3 (33)||Possessions/Game||13.3 (119)|
|43.2 (251)||Field Goal %||42.4 (119)|
|33.5 (216)||3PT %||34.3 (214)|
|50.6 (210)||Effective FG %||49.9 (176)|
|54.5 (190)||True Shooting %||56.0 (222)|
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Washington vs Idaho State
Eastern Washington Betting Insights
- Eastern Washington has put together a 12-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Eagles have not covered the spread when favored by 10 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- A total of 11 out of Eastern Washington’s 20 games this season have hit the over.
- In 12 of 20 games this season, the Eagles and their opponents have gone over 142 points.
- The average point total in Eastern Washington’s contests this year is 146.3, 4.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Idaho State Betting Insights
- Idaho State has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Bengals have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs this year.
- A total of 11 Idaho State’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Bengals have played six games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 142 points.
- Idaho State has a 138.4-point average over/under in its outings this season, 3.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Eastern Washington Key Players
- The Eagles scoring leader is Steele Venters, who puts up 15.3 points per game.
- Angelo Allegri leads Eastern Washington with 3.5 assists a game and Casey Jones paces the squad with 6.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Eagles are led by Venters from long distance. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Eastern Washington’s blocks leader is Ethan Price, who averages 1.0 per game. Jones leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a contest.
Idaho State Key Players
- Miguel Tomley owns the Bengals top spot in scoring with 12.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- Brayden Parker (4.4 rebounds per game) and Austin Smellie (2.3 assists per game) are the Idaho State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Brock Mackenzie is tops from three-point range for the Bengals, hitting 2.0 treys per game.
- Maleek Arington tops Idaho State in steals with 1.1 per game, and Parker leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.