The Cleveland State Vikings (21-13) battle the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (20-13) at McBrayer Arena on Sunday, March 19, 2023. The game tips at 11:00 AM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Colonels’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Vikings ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of March 19, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Eastern Kentucky vs Cleveland State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Eastern Kentucky Offense Vs. Cleveland State Defense
|Eastern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cleveland State Defense|
|77.4 (47)||Points/Gm||68.1 (121)|
|35.9 (109)||Possessions/Game||37.8 (319)|
|43.5 (244)||Field Goal %||42.2 (80)|
|33.9 (190)||3PT %||31.3 (42)|
|50.0 (230)||Effective FG %||48.1 (74)|
|51.9 (282)||True Shooting %||53.1 (114)|
Cleveland State Offense Vs. Eastern Kentucky Defense
|Cleveland State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Kentucky Defense|
|71.7 (181)||Points/Gm||72.1 (241)|
|37.8 (42)||Possessions/Game||35.9 (253)|
|45.4 (124)||Field Goal %||42.1 (70)|
|30.9 (335)||3PT %||33.1 (123)|
|49.7 (239)||Effective FG %||48.7 (102)|
|52.8 (249)||True Shooting %||53.5 (128)|
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Kentucky vs Cleveland State
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Eastern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Eastern Kentucky has put together a 19-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Colonels have an ATS record of 8-6-1.
- So far this season, 11 out of Eastern Kentucky’s 30 games have gone over the point total.
- The Colonels’ 30 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 145.5 points 13 times.
- The average point total in Eastern Kentucky’s contests this year is 149.5, 4.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Cleveland State Betting Insights
- Cleveland State is 16-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Vikings have covered the spread nine times this season (9-5 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- So far this season, 18 out of Cleveland State’s 32 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Vikings have played 13 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- Cleveland State has had an average of 139.7 points scored in its games so far this season, 5.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- The Colonels scoring leader is Devontae Blanton, who puts up 16.6 points per game.
- Eastern Kentucky is led in rebounding by Isaiah Cozart’s 7.1 rebounds per game and assists by Tayshawn Comer’s 3.6 assists per game.
- Michael Moreno is the top three-point shooter for the Colonels, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s blocks leader is Cozart, who collects 2.5 per game. Cooper Robb leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a contest.
Cleveland State Key Players
- Tristan Enaruna has the top Vikings spot in two categories: scoring (15.7 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- Deshon Parker puts in work handing out assists and is Cleveland State’s assist leader with 4.1 per game.
- Drew Lowder is tops from three-point range for the Vikings, knocking down 1.6 treys per game.
- Cleveland State’s Tae Williams has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Deante Johnson is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.