The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (13-8, 6-2 ASUN) visit the Bellarmine Knights (9-12, 4-4 ASUN) in a matchup of ASUN rivals at Freedom Hall, tipping off at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Colonels’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Knights ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Eastern Kentucky vs Bellarmine Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Eastern Kentucky Offense Vs. Bellarmine Defense
|Eastern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bellarmine Defense|
|79.7 (29)||Points/Gm||63.7 (41)|
|16.9 (91)||Possessions/Game||13.7 (140)|
|43.7 (229)||Field Goal %||44.3 (215)|
|36.5 (65)||3PT %||36.3 (306)|
|51.0 (180)||Effective FG %||54.0 (330)|
|52.2 (277)||True Shooting %||60.3 (328)|
Bellarmine Offense Vs. Eastern Kentucky Defense
|Bellarmine Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Kentucky Defense|
|65.3 (328)||Points/Gm||72.8 (272)|
|13.7 (221)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (269)|
|45.4 (134)||Field Goal %||42.1 (102)|
|35.9 (81)||3PT %||32.4 (124)|
|53.5 (69)||Effective FG %||48.4 (114)|
|56.5 (89)||True Shooting %||54.3 (160)|
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Kentucky vs Bellarmine
Eastern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Eastern Kentucky is 11-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Colonels have been favored by 2 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of six out of Eastern Kentucky’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Colonels and their opponents have scored more than 134.5 points in 10 of 18 games this season.
- Eastern Kentucky’s outings this year have an average point total of 152.5, 18.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Insights
- Bellarmine has compiled a 10-8-0 ATS record so far this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Knights have an ATS record of 9-4.
- A total of seven Bellarmine’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Knights have combined with their opponent to score more than 134.5 points in six of 18 games this season.
- Bellarmine’s contests this season have a 129.0-point average over/under, 5.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- Devontae Blanton leads the Colonels in scoring, racking up 15.6 points per game.
- Tayshawn Comer leads Eastern Kentucky with 3.7 assists per game and Isaiah Cozart paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per contest.
- Michael Moreno is the top three-point shooter for the Colonels, hitting 3.0 per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s steals leader is Cooper Robb, who collects 1.9 per game. Cozart leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks an outing.
Bellarmine Key Players
- Juston Betz grabs 5.0 rebounds per game, 3.3 assists per game, and 8.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Knights in both rebounds and assists.
- Garrett Tipton has the title of Bellarmine’s top scorer by putting up 12.1 points per game.
- Ben Johnson leads the Knights in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Betz tops Bellarmine in steals with 1.5 per game, and Tipton leads the squad in blocks with 0.4 per game.