The Austin Peay Governors (8-12, 2-5 ASUN) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (12-8, 5-2 ASUN) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Winfield Dunn Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Colonels’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Governors ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Eastern Kentucky vs Austin Peay Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Eastern Kentucky Offense Vs. Austin Peay Defense
|Eastern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Austin Peay Defense|
|80.0 (29)||Points/Gm||71.0 (233)|
|14.4 (56)||Possessions/Game||12.1 (242)|
|43.7 (230)||Field Goal %||48.9 (357)|
|37.1 (51)||3PT %||32.8 (143)|
|51.3 (170)||Effective FG %||54.6 (340)|
|52.3 (264)||True Shooting %||62.7 (348)|
Austin Peay Offense Vs. Eastern Kentucky Defense
|Austin Peay Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Kentucky Defense|
|69.1 (241)||Points/Gm||73.5 (289)|
|12.1 (117)||Possessions/Game||14.4 (309)|
|42.2 (299)||Field Goal %||42.0 (104)|
|33.6 (207)||3PT %||32.3 (121)|
|48.5 (287)||Effective FG %||48.3 (115)|
|52.8 (251)||True Shooting %||54.3 (162)|
Best Betting Sites For Eastern Kentucky vs Austin Peay
Eastern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Eastern Kentucky is 10-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Colonels have not covered the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- A total of six out of Eastern Kentucky’s 17 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Colonels games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 145 points eight times.
- The average total in Eastern Kentucky’s contests this year is 153.5, 8.5 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Austin Peay Betting Insights
- Austin Peay has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Governors have been an underdog by 4 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- Austin Peay’s games have gone over the point total 11 out of 17 times this season.
- The Governors have played seven games this season that finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- Austin Peay has a 140.1-point average over/under in its outings this season, 4.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- Devontae Blanton leads the Colonels scoring 15.4 points per game.
- Isaiah Cozart paces Eastern Kentucky with 7.2 rebounds per game and Tayshawn Comer leads the team with 3.9 assists per outing.
- The Colonels are led by Michael Moreno from long distance. He knocks down 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s steals leader is Cooper Robb, who collects 1.9 per game. Cozart leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a contest.
Austin Peay Key Players
- Sean Durugordon leads the team in both scoring (12.9 points per game) and rebounding (6.1 rebounds per game).
- Carlos Paez has the title of Austin Peay assist leader, dishing out 3.7 assists per game this season.
- Cameron Copeland makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, averaging 1.4 treys per game.
- Austin Peay’s Copeland has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Elijah Hutchins-Everett is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.