The Albany (NY) Great Danes (0-3) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (1-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Colonels’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Great Danes ( ).
This article uses lines current as of November 20, 2021 at 4:16 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eastern Kentucky vs Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Eastern Kentucky Offense Vs. Albany (NY) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Eastern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Albany (NY) Defense|
|81.9 (8)||Points/Gm||68.7 (127)|
|76.6 (10)||Possessions/Game||68.9 (159)|
|45.2 (103)||Field Goal %||44.8 (234)|
|36.5 (54)||3PT %||34.5 (231)|
|52.5 (81)||Effective FG %||51.1 (237)|
|55.3 (105)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Albany (NY) Offense vs. Eastern Kentucky Defense (From 2020-21)
|Albany (NY) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Kentucky Defense|
|69.4 (228)||Points/Gm||73.9 (270)|
|68.7 (187)||Possessions/Game||76.4 (344)|
|44.7 (129)||Field Goal %||44.5 (222)|
|33.7 (174)||3PT %||32.3 (91)|
|50.5 (161)||Effective FG %||50.2 (202)|
|54.7 (129)||True Shooting %||54.1 (224)|
Eastern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Eastern Kentucky won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 10 times.
- The Colonels covered the spread twice when favored by 11.5 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents combined to hit the over 15 out of 24 times last season.
- In 17 games last season, Eastern Kentucky and its opponents went over 142.5 total points.
- Colonels contests last season had an average total of 151.4, 8.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Albany (NY) Betting Insights
- Albany (NY) won 11 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Great Danes won each of their two games last season when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 18 times last season.
- Albany (NY) combined with its opponent to score more than 142.5 points in eight of 18 games last season.
- The average over/under for Great Danes contests last year was 137.4, 5.1 fewer points than this game’s total.
Eastern Kentucky Key Players
- Wendell Green Jr. scored 15.9 points per game last season while adding five assists.
- Tre King pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Michael Moreno hit 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Cooper Robb grabbed 1.7 steals per game. King averaged 1.2 blocks an outing.
Albany (NY) Key Players
- C.J. Kelly averaged 14.3 points per game last season.
- Jamel Horton dished out 3.1 assists a game and Kellon Taylor grabbed 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Antonio Rizzuto had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Kelly averaged 1.1 steals per game. Jarvis Doles collected 0.6 blocks an outing.