The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 10, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- The points total average for Eagles games this season is 48.9– 4.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Giants this year have averaged 43 points per game– one point less than the over/under for this contest.
- Eagles games have gone over 44 points on six occasions this season (75% of matchups).
- In three (33.3%) games this season, the Giants have combined with their opponents to go over 44 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (41.9 points per game) is 2.1 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The Eagles score the 24th-most points in the NFL this season, while the Giants’ offense puts up the 31st-most.
- These two teams combine to allow 49.9 points per game, which is 5.9 greater than the total for this matchup.
- New York has surrendered the 13th-fewest points in the league this season, while Philadelphia has given up the 18th-fewest.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has compiled a 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 1-3 ATS when playing as at least three-point favorites.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total in four out of eight opportunities this season (50%).
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Five of New York’s nine games this year have gone over the point total.
Eagles vs Giants: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/22/2020||Eagles||Eagles||-5.00||44.50||-245||+210||442-325 PHI||22-21 PHI|
|12/29/2019||Eagles||Giants||-4||44||-210||+180||400-397 PHI||34-17 PHI|
|12/9/2019||Eagles||Eagles||-9||45.5||-435||+360||418-255 PHI||23-17 PHI|
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles average points scored this season (23.2) and the Giants points allowed (24.3) are within 1.1 points of each other.
- In games where Philadelphia score at least 23.2 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New York is 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.3 points.
- The Giants defense has allowed an average of 360 yards per game– 30 yards more than the 330 the Eagles offense has averaged per contest. On average, the Eagles gain 5 yards per play and the Giants allow 5.6.
- In contests where the Philadelphia offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 1-4 against the spread and 1-3-1 overall.
- When the New York defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Giants have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 94.8 yards per game, compared to the 118.6 yards the Eagles offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- When Philadelphia rushers gain at least a combined 118.6 yards this season, they are 1-2-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When New York holds opposing teams to 94.8 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 2.1 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- When Philadelphia turns the football over 2.1 times or fewer this season, they are 2-2-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
When the Giants Have the Ball
- The Giants score 6.9 fewer points per game (18.7) than the Eagles allow (25.6).
- When New York scores at least 18.7 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it gives up 23.2 points or less.
- The Giants average 41.9 fewer yards per game (298.2), than the Eagles give up per outing (340.1). On average, the Giants gain 4.9 yards per play, while the Eagles allow 5 per play.
- In games Philadelphia keeps its opponents to 340.1 or fewer yards, it has a 1-3 record ATS and a 2-1-1 record overall.
- The Giants rush for 106 yards per game– 24.8 fewer per game than the 130.8 the Eagles allow per outing.
- When New York runs for at least 106 yards, it recorded a 3-1 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record.
- Philadelphia is 1-2 against the spread and 1-1-1 overall when holding opponents to 130.8 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Giants turn the ball over 1.7 times per game– 0.5 more turnovers per game than the 1.2 the Eagles force on average.
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 or fewer times.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.2 turnovers.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 1,883 yards, 12 touchdowns, and 12 interceptions while completing 58.4% of his passes (235.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 39 times for 202 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 25.3 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 71 attempts for 434 rushing yards (86.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns in five games. He’s also caught 12 passes for 91 yards (18.2 receiving yards per game).
- Travis Fulgham has hauled in 29 passes for 435 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 44 times and averages 87 yards per game over five outings.
- Greg Ward has contributed with 243 yards on 32 catches with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 45 times and puts up 30.4 receiving yards per game.
- Richard Rodgers has caught 15 passes on 18 targets for 184 yards, averaging 23 yards per game.
- Brandon Graham has notched seven sacks, while adding nine TFL and 23 tackles over eight games.
- This season, Rodney McLeod has totaled 43 tackles, a TFL, and one interception.
- Alex Singleton has one interception, 28 tackles, and one pass defended eight in games this season.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 1,878 yards while completing 62.4% of his passes (191-of-306), with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions in nine games this year (208.7 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 40 times for 320 yards, averaging 35.6 yards per game.
- Wayne Gallman has 222 yards on 51 carries (27.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darius Slayton has been targeted 58 times and has 33 catches to lead the team with 491 yards (54.6 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- This season, Evan Engram has chipped in with 36 catches for 332 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 64 times and puts up 36.9 receiving yards per game.
- Sterling Shepard has caught 28 passes on 36 targets for 248 yards and one touchdown, averaging 49.6 yards per game.
- This year, Leonard Williams has five sacks, seven TFL, and 31 tackles over nine games.
- Blake Martinez has racked up 91 tackles, six TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from