The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 22, 2020, 1:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Odds
Eagles vs Cowboys Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Eagles games this season have posted an average total of 47.4, which is 2.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Cowboys games is 55.1 points, 5.6 more than this game’s over/under.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 in four games (28.6% of matchups).
- Dallas’ games have gone over 49.5 points on eight occasions (57.1% of games).
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (45.8 points per game) is 3.7 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The Cowboys are the league’s 18th-highest scoring team this season compared to the 25th-ranked Eagles.
- These two teams yield a combined 56.7 points per game, 7.2 higher than the total for this matchup.
- This contest features the NFL’s 31st-ranked (Dallas) and 21st-ranked (Philadelphia) scoring defenses.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has put together a 5-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Just eight of Philadelphia’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its outings).
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Eight Dallas’ 14 games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its outings).
- Dallas has put together a losing 4-10 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
Eagles vs Cowboys: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Eagles||Eagles||-10.00||43.00||-435||+360||265-222 DAL||23-9 PHI|
|12/22/2019||Cowboys||Eagles||-2.5||46.5||-136||+120||431-311 PHI||17-9 PHI|
|10/20/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-3||50||-165||+143||402-283 DAL||37-10 DAL|
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles have averaged 9.3 fewer points per game this season (21.6) than the Cowboys have allowed (30.9).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Philadelphia is 4-3-1 and 4-4 against the spread.
- Dallas is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
- The Cowboys have surrendered 383.6 yards per game, 50.5 yards more than the 333.1 the Eagles offense has averaged.
- On average, the Eagles pick up five yards per play and the Cowboys give up 5.8.
- In contests where the Philadelphia offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-6 against the spread and 2-5-1 overall.
- When Dallas allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season.
- The Cowboys defense has given up an average of 161.8 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 36.0 more yards than the Eagles have gained running the football in 2020 (125.8).
- In games where the Philadelphia rushing attack runs for at least their season average, the Eagles are 1-2-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Dallas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 161.8 yards on the ground, they are 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.6 times Eagles have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 3-5 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Dallas is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
When the Cowboys Have the Ball
- The Cowboys put up 24.2 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per outing the Eagles give up.
- When Dallas records at least 24.2 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Philadelphia has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 4-3-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 21.6 points or less.
- The Cowboys average only 5.8 more yards per game (366.4), than the Eagles give up per matchup (360.6). On average, the Cowboys pick up 5.3 yards per play, while the Eagles allow 5.4 per play.
- Philadelphia has a 4-4 record ATS and a 3-4-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 360.6 yards or less.
- This season, the Cowboys rack up 109.2 yards per game on the ground, 16.4 fewer per game than the Eagles allow per outing (125.6).
- When Dallas rushes for at least 109.2 yards, it had a 2-5 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record.
- This season, Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 125.6 rushing yards.
- This year, the Cowboys turn the ball over 1.7 times per game, 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 1.1 the Eagles force on average.
- Dallas has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 times or less.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.1 turnovers.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz leads the team with 2,620 passing yards (218.3 yards per game) and has a 57.4% completion percentage this year (251-of-437) while throwing 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games. He also has 276 rushing yards on 52 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 23 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 149 attempts for a team-leading 810 rushing yards (73.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 11 games. He’s also caught 24 passes for 170 yards (15.5 receiving yards per game).
- Boston Scott has 292 yards on 63 carries (20.9 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham has grabbed 35 passes for 497 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 62 times and averages 45.2 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Dallas Goedert’s statline this year shows 43 catches for 486 yards and three touchdowns over 10 games. He averages 48.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 62 times.
- Greg Ward has caught 50 passes on 73 targets for 386 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 27.6 yards per game.
- Brandon Graham has seven sacks to lead the team, and has also added 12 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Alex Singleton has collected 93 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Marcus Epps has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 27 tackles and five passes defended.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- This year, Andy Dalton has collected 1,549 passing yards (154.9 yards per game) while going 165-for-256 (64.5% completion percentage) and throwing 11 touchdowns and six interceptions in 10 games.
- Tony Pollard has taken 87 carries for a team-leading 408 rushing yards (29.1 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- In 14 games, CeeDee Lamb has caught 66 passes for 827 (59.1 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- This season, Amari Cooper has 82 catches (on 115 targets) to lead the team with 952 yards (68 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Michael Gallup has totaled 673 yards on 49 passes with three touchdowns, averaging 48.1 yards per game.
- Demarcus Lawrence has notched a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 10 TFL and 50 tackles.
- Jaylon Smith has collected 134 tackles, five TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception this season.
- Trevon Diggs has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 53 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and 11 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from