The 2-4-1 Philadelphia Eagles are 9.5-point favorites when they host the 2-5 Dallas Cowboys in an NFC East matchup on Sunday, November 1, at Lincoln Financial Field. The contest has a point total of 43.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 43.5 in six games.
- In five games this season, the Cowboys have combined with their opponents to go over 43.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 48.4 points per game– higher than the total for this matchup by 4.9 points.
- These two teams yield a combined 62.7 points per game– 19.2 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Eagles games this season is 51.3– 7.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Cowboys games is 59.9 points– 16.4 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Eagles score the 23rd-most points in the NFL this season, while the Cowboys’ offense racks up the 19th-most.
- Dallas has surrendered the 32nd-fewest points in the league this season, while Philadelphia has given up the 22nd-fewest.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Four of Philadelphia’s seven games this year have gone over the point total.
- Philadelphia has put together a 2-5 record against the spread this season.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Four Dallas’ seven games this year have gone over the point total.
- Dallas has a 0-7 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
Eagles vs Cowboys: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Cowboys||Eagles||-2.5||46.5||-136||+120||431-311 PHI||17-9 PHI|
|10/20/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-3||50||-165||+143||402-283 DAL||37-10 DAL|
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The average points per game output for the Eagles this season, 23.3, is 11.4 fewer than the 34.7 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where Philadelphia score at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Dallas defense allows 34.7 points or fewer this year, the Cowboys have put together a 1-2 overall record and a 0-3 record against the spread.
- The Eagles offense has averaged 345.4 total yards per game this season– 62.7 yards fewer than the 408.1 allowed by the Cowboys defense.
- The Eagles average 5.1 yards per play while the Cowboys allow 6 per play.
- In contests where the Philadelphia offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 1-3 against the spread and 1-2-1 overall.
- When Dallas allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season.
- The Cowboys defense has given up an average of 178.3 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 59.7 more yards than the Eagles have gained running the football in 2020 (118.6).
- When Philadelphia rushes for at least their season average this season, they are 0-2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Dallas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 178.3 yards on the ground, they are 0-4 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 0.4 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.9 times Eagles have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.9 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 0.4 turnovers in a game.
When the Cowboys Have the Ball
- The Cowboys average 2.9 fewer points per game (25.1) than the Eagles surrender (28).
- When Dallas scores at least 25.1 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it allows 23.3 points or less.
- The Cowboys average 67.1 more yards per game (418), than the Eagles allow per outing (350.9). The Cowboys average 5.7 yards per play, while the Eagles allow 5.3 per play.
- In games Philadelphia keeps its opponents to 350.9 or fewer yards, it has a 0-3 record ATS and a 1-1-1 record overall.
- This season, the Cowboys rack up 101.9 rushing yards per game– 28.5 fewer per game than the Eagles allow per outing (130.4).
- When Dallas rushes for at least 101.9 yards, it had a 0-3 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record.
- This season, Philadelphia is 1-2 against the spread and 1-1-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 130.4 yards on the ground.
- The Cowboys turn the ball over 2.3 times per game– 1.2 more turnovers per game than the 1.1 the Eagles force on average.
- Dallas is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it turns the ball over 2.3 or fewer times.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.1 turnovers.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 1,760 yards, 10 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions while completing just 58.6% of his passes (251.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 35 times for 185 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 26.4 yards per game.
- Boston Scott has 113 yards on 33 carries (16.1 ypg), but has zero rushing touchdowns over the course of seven games.
- Travis Fulgham has hauled in 23 passes for 357 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 37 times and averages 89.3 yards per game in four games.
- Greg Ward has added 233 yards on 29 grabs with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 40 times and averages 33.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Richard Rodgers has caught 15 passes on 18 targets for 184 yards, averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game.
- Brandon Graham has collected six sacks, nine TFL, and 19 tackles over seven games.
- Nathan Gerry has totaled 55 tackles, four TFL, and one sack so far this season.
- Jalen Mills has picked off one pass, and added 35 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Ezekiel Elliott has churned out 458 rushing yards (65.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns in seven games. He has added 33 catches for 210 yards (30 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Tony Pollard has added 109 rushing yards on 31 carries (15.6 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of seven games in 2020.
- This season, Amari Cooper has 53 catches (72 targets) for 583 yards (83.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Rookie CeeDee Lamb has added 36 catches for 497 yards and two touchdowns in seven games. He puts up 71 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 54 times.
- Michael Gallup has racked up 371 yards on 19 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 53 yards per game.
- Aldon Smith has collected a team-leading four sacks, while adding three TFL and 32 tackles over seven games.
- So far this year, Jaylon Smith has racked up 75 tackles, five TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from