A Week 11 matchup sees the Philadelphia Eagles (4-6) hit the field against the New Orleans Saints (5-4). The Eagles, listed at on the spread, serve as host on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX against the Saints, on the moneyline to win. Bookmakers have installed a point total of points for the game.
In this article we will update you with the best odds available and break down what you need to know to make a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, weather conditions, and injury updates.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of November 21, 2021 at 12:16 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Eagles Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Eagles Vs. Saints Player Props
Eagles Vs. Saints Betting Angles
Eagles Vs. Saints Weather
The weather forecast for Philadelphia on Sunday is dry (broken clouds) and calm (8 mph winds), with a high temperature of 54 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 12:16 PM on November 21).
Eagles Vs. Saints Injury Report
|Brandon Brooks||G||Pectoral Strain||Out|
|Reid Sinnett||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Kenneth Gainwell||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Kary Vincent Jr.||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Marlon Tuipulotu||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Tay Gowan||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
New Orleans Injuries
|Jameis Winston||QB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Wil Lutz||K||Core Muscle/groin||Out|
|Juwan Johnson||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Ian Book||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Eagles Offense Vs. Saints Defense
|Eagles Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saints Defense|
|25.7 (11)||Points/Gm||19.8 (7)|
|0.43 (6)||Points/Play||0.32 (7)|
|350.1 (16)||Yards/Gm||337.8 (10)|
|217.0 (30)||Pass Yards/Gm||280.4 (26)|
|144.5 (3)||Rush Yards/Gm||72.9 (1)|
|5.8 (12)||Yards/Play||5.4 (11)|
|7.3 (14)||Yards/Pass||7.8 (25)|
|5.0 (4)||Yards/Rush||3.1 (1)|
|44.2% (6)||3rd Down %||36.4% (10)|
|68.6% (6)||Red Zone %||46.2% (3)|
|8 (3)||Turnovers||13 (13)|
|17 (8)||Sacks||20 (16)|
Saints Offense Vs. Eagles Defense
|Saints Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eagles Defense|
|24.7 (13)||Points/Gm||23.1 (14)|
|0.40 (11)||Points/Play||0.36 (13)|
|321.1 (25)||Yards/Gm||350.6 (14)|
|214.7 (31)||Pass Yards/Gm||247.0 (11)|
|118.9 (12)||Rush Yards/Gm||117.3 (20)|
|5.2 (23)||Yards/Play||5.4 (11)|
|7.1 (19)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (13)|
|4.0 (22)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (6)|
|37.4% (21)||3rd Down %||41.0% (19)|
|69.7% (5)||Red Zone %||63.2% (19)|
|8 (3)||Turnovers||9 (22)|
|17 (8)||Sacks||18 (24)|
When The Eagles Have The Ball
- The Eagles average 7.3 yards per pass attempt (14th in the NFL), and the Saints give up 7.8 per pass (25th in the league).
- Philadelphia has committed eight turnovers, third-lowest in the NFL, while New Orleans has forced 13 turnovers (13th-most in the league).
- The Eagles are No. 8 ranked in the league in sacks conceded (17), playing the pass rush ranked 16th, the Saints (20).
- The Eagles’ offense is 16th in the league averaging 350.1 yards per game, while New Orleans ranks 10th in yards allowed (337.8).
When The Saints Have The Ball
- The Saints average 214.7 yards through the air per game (31st in the NFL). The Eagles rank 11th, giving up 247.0 passing yards.
- Philadelphia ranks 22nd in the league with nine turnovers forced, while New Orleans has committed eight (third).
- The Saints are eighth-best in the league in sacks conceded (17), and are facing the defense with the ninth-fewest, the Eagles (18).
- New Orleans averages 4.0 yards per carry (22nd in the league) compared to the 4.0 per attempt Philadelphia allows (sixth in the NFL).
Eagles Betting Trends And Insights
- Philadelphia has covered five times in 10 games with a spread this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 3 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total five out of 10 times this season.
- In seven games this season, Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over 41.5 total points.
- The Eagles have been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
Saints Betting Trends And Insights
- New Orleans has compiled a 5-4-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Saints have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this season.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to go over the point total five out of nine times this season.
- New Orleans has played five games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 41.5 points.
- This season, the Saints have won three out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
Eagles Players To Watch
- This year Jalen Hurts has accumulated 2,159 passing yards (215.9 yards per game) while completing 62.2% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 549 yards on the ground on 96 carries (plus five scores), averaging 54.9 YPG.
- So far this year Miles Sanders has run for 300 yards (42.9 per game). Sanders also helps out in the passing game, grabbing 19 passes for 118 .
- Devonta Smith has racked up 42 receptions for 603 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 68 times, and averages 60.3 receiving yards per game.
- Dallas Goedert has tacked on 29 receptions (on 39 targets) for 429 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Quez Watkins is averaging 40.8 yards per game, racking up 26 receptions (37 targets) for 408 yards.
- This season Javon Hargrave leads the team with 6.0 sacks and has added 7.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Alex Singleton has collected 83 tackles and 1.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Darius Slay has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 38 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Saints Players To Watch
- Trevor Siemian has 706 passing yards (78.4 per game) and a 57.7% completion percentage, throwing five touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Alvin Kamara has picked up a team-high 530 rushing yards (58.9 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He has tacked on 32 catches for 310 yards, also tops on the team, with four receiving touchdowns.
- So far this year Mark Ingram II has run for 411 yards on 121 carries (41.1 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- This year Deonte Harris has 24 catches for a team-high 407 yards (45.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway has also chipped in with 24 catches for 346 yards and five touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 43 times, and averages 38.4 receiving yards.
- Tanoh Kpassagnon has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- This season Demario Davis has racked up 65 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks, leading his team in tackles.
- P.J. Williams has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 15 tackles and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from