Dylan Wu (odds to win) enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic in his last tournament. A total of 170 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Dylan Wu odds for the Wyndham Championship
Wu’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Wu has an average finish of 32nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Wu has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Wu has played over the last year (7,244 yards) is 117 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Wu 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-71||-4.024||1.378||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-74||0.546||-6.984||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||66-67-73-68 (-14)||10.552||4.908||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||69-70-71-66 (-8)||2.792||6.388||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71||0.032||-4.238||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-78||1.470||-0.366||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||76-71||-13.302||1.712||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||62||66-73-76-78 (+13)||3.588||10.76||$19,800|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.596||1.166||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||-0.162||2.254||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||56||73-69-71-73 (-2)||–||–||$8,621|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-71||-0.456||0.276||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-73-69-72 (+2)||-3.556||6.752||$43,133|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||59||69-69-72-73 (-4)||-1.649||2.069||$19,749|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-75||-2.689||0.933||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-0.516||-1.792||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||65-66-70-66 (-13)||7.108||-2.425||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from