Below you’ll find stats and insights about Wu from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Dylan Wu odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Wu’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Wu has an average finish of 59th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Wu has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +6 over his last five tournaments.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Wu at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Wu last played this event in 2022 and finished 62nd.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,303 yards, which is 143 yards longer than the 7,160-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm checks in at 7,160 yards, 120 yards shorter than the average course Wu has played over the past year (7,280 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Wu 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||62||66-73-76 (+13)||–||–||$19,800|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.596||1.166||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||-0.162||2.254||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||56||73-69-71-73 (-2)||–||–||$8,621|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-71||-0.456||0.276||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-73-69-72 (+2)||-3.556||6.752||$43,133|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||59||69-69-72-73 (-4)||-1.649||2.069||$19,749|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-75||-2.689||0.933||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-0.516||-1.792||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||65-66-70-66 (-13)||7.108||-2.425||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from