Dylan Wu heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 3M Open, his last event. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Dylan Wu odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Wu’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Wu has an average finish of 32nd.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Wu has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -11 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Wu has played over the last year (7,238 yards) is 102 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Wu 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-74||0.546||-6.984||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||66-67-73-68 (-14)||10.552||4.908||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||69-70-71-66 (-8)||2.792||6.388||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71||0.032||-4.238||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-78||1.470||-0.366||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||76-71||-13.302||1.712||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||62||66-73-76-78 (+13)||3.588||10.76||$19,800|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-2.596||1.166||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||-0.162||2.254||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||56||73-69-71-73 (-2)||–||–||$8,621|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-71||-0.456||0.276||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-73-69-72 (+2)||-3.556||6.752||$43,133|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||59||69-69-72-73 (-4)||-1.649||2.069||$19,749|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-75||-2.689||0.933||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-0.516||-1.792||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||65-66-70-66 (-13)||7.108||-2.425||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from