In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Frittelli from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Dylan Frittelli odds for the Valero Texas Open
Frittelli’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Frittelli has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Frittelli has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those five times he’s made the cut.
- Frittelli will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Frittelli at the Valero Texas Open
- In Frittelli’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 23rd.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Frittelli finished eighth when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,494-yard length for this week’s event.
- Courses Frittelli has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,269 yards, 225 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard TPC San Antonio (Oaks) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Frittelli 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70 (-9)||$234,350|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||73-72-73-70 (E)||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-76-73 (+7)||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-70-70-72 (E)||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||68-73-68-69 (-6)||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||69-68-68-73 (-9)||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-81||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-70-69||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Frittelli’s 50th-place finish in his most recent outing at THE PLAYERS Championship (TPC Sawgrass, March 10-13).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from