Dylan Frittelli made the cut in his last tournament at Muirfield Village Golf Club, the 2020 the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide (he finished 22nd), and he has +20000 odds to win at this course in 2021 the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 31, 2021, 6:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dylan Frittelli odds for the the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide
Frittelli’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Frittelli finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Frittelli has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -1 relative to par in his only made cut.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide details
- Date: June 3- 6, 2021
- Location: Dublin, OH
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,392 yards
- Purse: 9.3M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Frittelli at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide
- Frittelli last played this event in 2020 and finished 22nd. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
- He’ll be making his third appearance at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- Frittelli wound up 22nd in his only recent finish at this course.
- Frittelli has one made cut in his last two attempts at this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,317 yards, which is shorter than the 7,392-yard length for this event.
- Golfers at Muirfield Village Golf Club have averaged a score of -2.7 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4.9 over the past year.
- The average course Frittelli has played over the past year has been 91 yards shorter than the 7,392 yards Muirfield Village Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.6 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.7 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Frittelli 2021 results
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||73-79||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||56||71-67-71-74 (-1)||$16,472|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-74||$10,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||75-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||71-68-76-68 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||79-70||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-70||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||70-73-71-75 (+1)||$17,496|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from