Dylan Frittelli enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open. Action gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, and Cameron Davis is the defending champion for the event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:22 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Dylan Frittelli odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Frittelli’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Frittelli has an average finish of 35th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Frittelli has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Frittelli at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Frittelli placed 46th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Frittelli has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Frittelli finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- Courses Frittelli has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,215 yards, 125 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Frittelli 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-71||-9.034||4.596||$0|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||28||70-71-69-70 (-8)||-1.012||11.780||$90,917|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||67-76-69-72 (+4)||–||–||$28,150|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||66-70-70-68 (-10)||8.36||12.820||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-72||-7.598||1.392||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||74-67-70-72 (+3)||-5.88||-3.912||$19,314|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||67-70-70-74 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-68-70-71 (-10)||1.860||2.96||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||71-69-74-72 (+6)||1.608||-7.260||$26,670|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||70-71-68-76 (+1)||-3.220||4.684||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||11.848||-4.868||$234,350|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||73-72-73-70 (E)||3.599||-2.226||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-76-73 (+7)||1.054||0.126||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-70-70-72 (E)||2.343||2.854||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||68-73-68-69 (-6)||4.227||-0.664||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||-2.314||0.147||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||69-68-68-73 (-9)||1.652||-0.905||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-81||-7.388||-0.368||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-70-69||-0.811||0.503||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from