In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Frittelli from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of June 12, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Dylan Frittelli odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Frittelli’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Frittelli has an average finish of 53rd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Frittelli has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five tournaments.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Frittelli at the RBC Canadian Open
- In his last two trips to this event, Frittelli has an average finishing position of 60th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Frittelli finished 61st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He carded one round score that was among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,272.
- The average course Frittelli has played over the past year has been 212 yards longer than the 7,025 yards St. George’s Golf and Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Frittelli 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||74-67-70 (+3)||–||–||$19,314|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||67-70-70-74 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-68-70-71 (-10)||1.860||2.96||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||71-69-74-72 (+6)||1.608||-7.260||$26,670|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||70-71-68-76 (+1)||-3.220||4.684||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||11.848||-4.868||$234,350|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||73-72-73-70 (E)||3.599||-2.226||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-76-73 (+7)||1.054||0.126||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-70-70-72 (E)||2.343||2.854||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||68-73-68-69 (-6)||4.227||-0.664||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||-2.314||0.147||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||69-68-68-73 (-9)||1.652||-0.905||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-81||-7.388||-0.368||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-70-69||-0.811||0.503||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from