Dylan Frittelli enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 28th in his most recent event, The Open Championship. Cameron Champ is the defending champ for the event, which takes place July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 19, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Dylan Frittelli odds for the 3M Open
Frittelli’s recent form
- Frittelli will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his last five events, Frittelli has an average finish of 42nd.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Frittelli has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Frittelli at the 3M Open
- In Frittelli’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 32nd.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Frittelli missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,265.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 214 yards longer than the average course Frittelli has played over the past year (7,214 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dylan Frittelli 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||28||70-71-69-70 (-8)||-1.012||11.78||$90,917|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||67-76-69-72 (+4)||–||–||$28,150|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||66-70-70-68 (-10)||8.36||12.82||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-72||-7.598||1.392||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||74-67-70-72 (+3)||-5.88||-3.912||$19,314|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||67-70-70-74 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-68-70-71 (-10)||1.86||2.96||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||71-69-74-72 (+6)||1.608||-7.26||$26,670|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||70-71-68-76 (+1)||-3.22||4.684||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||70-66-70-73 (-9)||11.848||-4.868||$234,350|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||73-72-73-70 (E)||3.599||-2.226||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-76-73 (+7)||1.054||0.126||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-70-70-72 (E)||2.343||2.854||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||68-73-68-69 (-6)||4.227||-0.664||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||-2.314||0.147||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||69-68-68-73 (-9)||1.652||-0.905||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-81||-7.388||-0.368||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-70-69||-0.811||0.503||$0|
Frittelli’s last tournament appearance, his 28th-place finish in The Open Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from