Dwight Powell will take the court for the Dallas Mavericks when they play the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Powell is posting 8.4 points, 1.2 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Powell’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Dwight Powell Prop Bets (April 1)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5-point total set for Powell on Friday is 1.1 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 77 games this season, Powell has totaled more than 9.5 points 31 times.
- Powell has gone up against a points prop bet in 61 games this season, and he’s hit the over 29 times.
- Powell has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Powell has connected on more than 0.5 treys in 12 of his 77 games so far this season.
- The Wizards are the 17th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 111.4 points per game.
Powell Vs Wizards
Bet On Mavericks Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from