Dwight Powell and his Dallas Mavericks teammates take the court against the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Powell averages 8.7 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 66.9% from the field.
With prop bets available for Powell in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Dwight Powell Prop Bets (May 26)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.7 points Powell has scored per game this season is 6.2 more than his prop bet over/under set for Thursday (2.5).
- Powell has recorded more than 2.5 points 79 times this season (through 99 games).
- Powell has gone up against a points prop bet in 79 games this season, and he’s hit the over 33 times.
- Powell has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Powell has made more than 0.5 treys in 12 games this season.
- The Warriors are the fourth-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 105.5 points per contest.
Powell Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from