The Dallas Mavericks and Dwight Powell will face the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Powell is posting 8.7 points, 1.2 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Powell in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Dwight Powell Prop Bets (May 10)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Powell has recorded 8.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 5.2 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Powell has appeared in 92 games this season, putting up more than 3.5 points in 74 of them.
- So far this season, Powell is 33-for-75 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Powell has made 0.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Powell has made more than 0.5 treys in 12 of his games so far this season.
- The Suns concede 107.4 points per contest, ninth-ranked in the NBA.
Powell Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from