The Dallas Mavericks, including Dwight Powell, take on the Utah Jazz at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday. Powell is averaging 8.7 points, 1.2 assists and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Powell’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Dwight Powell Prop Bets (April 28)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Powell’s 8.7 points per game average is 1.2 points higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Powell’s point total has gone over 7.5 points 46 times in the 87 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Powell has hit the over on his points prop total 33 times this season (in 72 games with such a prop).
- Powell has knocked down 0.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Powell has 12 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- The Jazz allow 107.6 points per game, 10th-ranked in the NBA.
Powell Vs Jazz
Bet On Mavericks Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from