The Dallas Mavericks, including Dwight Powell, match up against the Utah Jazz at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday. Powell averages 8.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocks.
With prop bets set for Powell in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Dwight Powell Prop Bets (March 27)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Powell’s 8.3 points per game average is 1.2 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Powell has scored more than 9.5 points 29 times this season (through 74 games).
- Powell has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 58 tries).
- Powell’s 0.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Powell has 12 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Jazz have conceded 107.5 points per game, which is 10th-best in the league.
Powell Vs Jazz
Bet On Mavericks Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from