Dwight Powell’s Dallas Mavericks will match up against the Milwaukee Bucks at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Powell is posting 8.4 points, 1.2 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Powell in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Dwight Powell Prop Bets (April 3)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Powell is 8.5 points. That is 0.1 more than his season average of 8.4.
- In the 78 games he’s appeared in this season, Powell’s point total has exceeded 8.5 points 33 times.
- Powell has exceeded his points prop total 29 times this season (in 63 games with such a prop).
- Powell’s 0.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Powell has finished 12 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Bucks concede 111.9 points per game, 20th-ranked in the NBA.
Powell Vs Bucks
Bet On Mavericks Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from