Dwayne Haskins Week 15 Player Props
Haskins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Haskins is set at 202.5, 4.5 more yards than his season average of 198.0.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Haskins has thrown for more than 202.5 yards.
- In three games this season (60%), Haskins has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 222.2.
- Haskins’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 222.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 24.2 yards per game.
- Haskins has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total two times this season (half of his games).
- This week, Haskins will face the NFL’s worst pass defense (309.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Haskins has averaged 19.2 completions per game this season, 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In two of five games this season (40% of his chances), Haskins recorded more than 19.5 completions.
- Haskins’ season-long average over/under is 19 completions. He has collected 0.2 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Haskins has hit the over on completions prop bets in three of four games this year (75% of his chances).
- The Seahawks allow the most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (27.9).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dwayne Haskins or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from