Dustin Johnson’s latest odds to claim victory at the Tour Championship are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Johnson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 5, 2021, 3:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dustin Johnson odds for the Tour Championship
Johnson’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Johnson has finished in the top 10 three times.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Johnson has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -12.7 those three times he’s made the cut.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Johnson at the Tour Championship
- In his last six trips to this event, Johnson has four top-10 finishes, three top-five finishes and one tournament win.
- Johnson made the cut in each of his last six attempts at this event.
- Johnson finished atop the leaderboard at this event in 2020. He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,333 yards, which is 13 yards shorter than the 7,346-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The average course Johnson has played over the last year (7,375 yards) is 29 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,346 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dustin Johnson 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||6||67-70-65-66 (-20)||$330,125|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||10||69-65-65-70 (-11)||$220,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||70-72||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||8||68-65-73-67 (-7)||$255,250|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-68-65-71 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-73-68-74 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||65-68-73-70 (-8)||$177,025|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||48||71-68-74-69 (-2)||$17,687|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||13||70-67-71-66 (-10)||$130,995|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||73-70-73-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||77-69-69-78 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-67-71-72 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||71-65-69-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Johnson’s last appearance, his sixth-place finish in the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from