After a 17th-place finish at the 2020 RBC Heritage, Dustin Johnson will aim for a strong showing this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +1200 odds to win, the second-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dustin Johnson odds for the RBC Heritage
Johnson’s recent form
- Johnson has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Johnson has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -0.7 in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Johnson at the RBC Heritage
- In Johnson’s last three appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 two times, and his average finish at the tournament is 20th.
- Johnson has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time Johnson played this event in 2020, he finished 17th. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- Courses Johnson has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,321 yards, 222 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dustin Johnson 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||73-70-73-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||77-69-69-78 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-67-71-72 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||71-65-69-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from