Defending champion Dustin Johnson, the No. 1 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is listed among the favorites at +900 to reclaim his title in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dustin Johnson odds for the Masters Tournament
Johnson’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Johnson has finished in the top 10 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Johnson has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -0.7 in his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Johnson at the Masters Tournament
- Over the last six times Johnson has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top five three times and the top 10 five times. His average finish at the event is fifth.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut five times.
- Johnson won this tournament in 2020, his last time he entered the event. He carded the top score in the field in three rounds the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 160 yards longer than the average course Johnson has played over the past year (7,315 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.2 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dustin Johnson 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||73-70-73-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||77-69-69-78 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-67-71-72 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||71-65-69-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from