In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Johnson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Dustin Johnson odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Johnson’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Johnson has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Johnson has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Johnson at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In Johnson’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 36th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Johnson last played this event in 2022 and finished 59th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,304 yards, which is 164 yards shorter than the 7,468-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- TPC Craig Ranch checks in at 7,468 yards, 109 yards longer than the average course Johnson has played over the past year (7,359 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dustin Johnson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-70-66 (-12)||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71||-2.012||-1.256||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||12||69-73-75-72 (+1)||18.164||1.168||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-71-72-69 (-5)||15.332||-3.692||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-73-76-63 (-7)||3.009||5.364||$525,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71||-2.219||-0.351||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||68-69-69-73 (-9)||8.333||-2.159||$65,940|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from