Dustin Johnson (World No. 2) is favored at +750 to win the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dustin Johnson odds for the 3M Open
Johnson’s recent form
- Johnson will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Johnson has posted two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Johnson has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -4.8.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course history: Johnson at the 3M Open
- Johnson missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,332 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 136 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -10.6 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4.6 over the past year.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,468 yards, 97 yards longer than the average course Johnson has played over the past year (7,371 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.0 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -10.6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dustin Johnson 2021 results
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||8||68-65-73-67 (-7)||$255,250|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-68-65-71 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-73-68-74 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||65-68-73-70 (-8)||$177,025|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||48||71-68-74-69 (-2)||$17,687|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||13||70-67-71-66 (-10)||$130,995|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||73-70-73-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||77-69-69-78 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-67-71-72 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||71-65-69-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Johnson’s last tournament appearance was on July 15-17 at Royal St. George’s Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his eighth-place finish in The Open Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from