The Rice Owls (18-15) hope to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Duquesne Dukes (20-12) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dukes’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Owls ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Duquesne vs Rice Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Duquesne Offense Vs. Rice Defense
|Duquesne Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rice Defense|
|74.8 (101)||Points/Gm||76.4 (334)|
|36 (104)||Possessions/Game||38.8 (333)|
|43.8 (225)||Field Goal %||47.7 (346)|
|36.3 (66)||3PT %||37.3 (340)|
|51 (186)||Effective FG %||54.5 (344)|
|53.8 (202)||True Shooting %||59.9 (348)|
Rice Offense Vs. Duquesne Defense
|Rice Offense||Stats (Rank)||Duquesne Defense|
|76.7 (58)||Points/Gm||70.9 (204)|
|38.8 (32)||Possessions/Game||36 (257)|
|46.8 (50)||Field Goal %||44.1 (180)|
|35.7 (95)||3PT %||35.1 (255)|
|54.5 (28)||Effective FG %||50.1 (166)|
|58.1 (24)||True Shooting %||52.5 (90)|
Best Betting Sites For Duquesne vs Rice
Duquesne Betting Insights
- Duquesne has won 17 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Dukes are 5-7 ATS this season when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- A total of 17 out of Duquesne’s 32 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 10 games this season, the Dukes and their opponents have gone over 156 total points.
- Duquesne has an average total of 145.7 in its outings this year, 10.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Rice Betting Insights
- Rice has put together a 14-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year.
- So far this season, 20 out of Rice’s 30 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Owls games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 156 points in 15 of 30 outings.
- Rice has a 153.1-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 2.9 fewer points than this game’s total.
Duquesne Key Players
- The Dukes scoring leader is Dae Dae Grant, who puts up 15.1 points per game.
- Duquesne is led in rebounding by Austin Rotroff’s five rebounds per game and assists by Tevin Brewer’s 3.3 assists per game.
- Dae Grant makes 2.8 treys per game to lead the Dukes.
- Duquesne’s blocks leader is Tre Williams, who collects one per game. Jimmy Clark III leads the team averaging 2.4 steals an outing.
Rice Key Players
- Max Fiedler holds the top spot on the Owls rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 7.4 rebounds per game and 5.1 assists per game.
- Quincy Olivari has outperformed his Rice teammates in scoring, putting up 18.8 points per game to go with 5.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Olivari is tops from three-point range for the Owls, knocking down 2.7 treys per game.
- Rice’s Travis Evee has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Fiedler is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.