The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (7-12, 1-6 A-10) will visit the Duquesne Dukes (13-7, 3-4 A-10) after losing four straight road games. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dukes’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Ramblers ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Duquesne vs Loyola Chicago Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Duquesne Offense Vs. Loyola Chicago Defense
|Duquesne Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola Chicago Defense|
|74.1 (135)||Points/Gm||72.1 (260)|
|14.4 (160)||Possessions/Game||14.5 (206)|
|43.6 (234)||Field Goal %||45.2 (274)|
|36.6 (62)||3PT %||34.0 (199)|
|50.6 (207)||Effective FG %||51.3 (251)|
|53.2 (241)||True Shooting %||56.0 (222)|
Loyola Chicago Offense Vs. Duquesne Defense
|Loyola Chicago Offense||Stats (Rank)||Duquesne Defense|
|67.1 (299)||Points/Gm||70.3 (211)|
|14.5 (155)||Possessions/Game||14.4 (204)|
|47.0 (52)||Field Goal %||42.8 (142)|
|33.5 (217)||3PT %||35.1 (257)|
|53.7 (62)||Effective FG %||49.0 (143)|
|56.6 (84)||True Shooting %||52.1 (89)|
Best Betting Sites For Duquesne vs Loyola Chicago
Duquesne Betting Insights
- Duquesne has covered 11 times in 20 chances against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have been favored by 8 points or more six times this season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- Duquesne and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 10 out of 20 times this season.
- The Dukes and their opponents have gone over 138 combined points in 10 of 20 games this season.
- Duquesne has an average point total of 144.4 in its contests this year, 6.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Chicago Betting Insights
- Loyola Chicago is 4-15-0 ATS this year.
- In Loyola Chicago’s 19 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- The Ramblers have played eight games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 138 points.
- The average total for Loyola Chicago’s games this season has been 139.2, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Duquesne Key Players
- Dae Dae Grant leads the Dukes scoring 15.1 points per game.
- Duquesne is led in rebounding by Austin Rotroff’s 5.9 rebounds per game and assists by Tevin Brewer’s 3.7 assists per game.
- Dae Grant is the top three-point shooter for the Dukes, hitting 2.9 per game.
- Jimmy Clark III leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. David Dixon collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Duquesne.
Loyola Chicago Key Players
- Philip Alston leads the team in both scoring (14.0 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Braden Norris puts in work dishing out assists and is Loyola Chicago’s assist leader with 4.0 per game.
- Norris leads the Ramblers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Loyola Chicago grabs more steals than Norris (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Alston (1.0 per game).