The Duquesne Dukes (13-6, 3-3 A-10) aim to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Fordham Rams (14-4, 2-3 A-10) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dukes’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Rams ( ).
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Duquesne vs Fordham Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Duquesne Offense Vs. Fordham Defense
|Duquesne Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fordham Defense|
|74.9 (118)||Points/Gm||67.7 (136)|
|11.2 (161)||Possessions/Game||8.9 (112)|
|44.3 (197)||Field Goal %||41.8 (93)|
|37.3 (46)||3PT %||33.3 (168)|
|51.5 (152)||Effective FG %||47.1 (62)|
|53.8 (215)||True Shooting %||51.3 (64)|
Fordham Offense Vs. Duquesne Defense
|Fordham Offense||Stats (Rank)||Duquesne Defense|
|72.1 (167)||Points/Gm||70.6 (222)|
|8.9 (253)||Possessions/Game||11.2 (199)|
|42.2 (299)||Field Goal %||43.2 (164)|
|32.7 (253)||3PT %||35.5 (273)|
|49.3 (261)||Effective FG %||49.5 (166)|
|52.4 (261)||True Shooting %||53.1 (123)|
Best Betting Sites For Duquesne vs Fordham
Duquesne Betting Insights
- Duquesne has put together an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dukes are 3-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- So far this season, 10 out of Duquesne’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- The Dukes and their opponents have scored more than 142.5 points in 10 of 19 games this season.
- The average total in Duquesne’s contests this year is 145.5, 3.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Fordham Betting Insights
- Fordham is 10-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Rams have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to hit the over 10 out of 18 times this year.
- The Rams have played six games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- Fordham has a 139.8-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Duquesne Key Players
- Dae Dae Grant leads the Dukes scoring 15.4 points per game.
- Duquesne is led in rebounding by Austin Rotroff’s 6.1 rebounds per game and assists by Tevin Brewer’s 3.9 assists per game.
- Dae Grant is the top three-point shooter for the Dukes, hitting 2.9 per game.
- Duquesne’s steals leader is Jimmy Clark III, who grabs 2.1 per game. David Dixon leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
Fordham Key Players
- Darius Quisneberry outpaced his teammates on the Rams scoring front by putting up 16.6 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Fordham leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Abdou Tsimbila with 7.2 rebounds per game and Antrell Charlton with 4.1 assists per game.
- Quisneberry leads the Rams in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Fordham’s Kyle Rose has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Tsimbila is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.