Duncan Robinson and the Miami Heat will face off against the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Robinson is averaging 10.9 points, 1.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Robinson in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (November 20)
Robinson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Robinson’s 10.9 points per game average is 0.6 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In the 16 games he’s appeared in this season, Robinson’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points seven times.
- Robinson has gone up against a points prop bet in 15 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total five times.
- Robinson’s 3.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Robinson has seven games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Wizards are the seventh-best defensive team in the league, conceding 103.6 points per game.
Robinson Vs Wizards
Bet On Heat Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from