The Miami Heat, with Duncan Robinson, will hit the court against the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Robinson is posting 11.2 points, 1.6 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of Robinson’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (November 18)
Robinson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5-point total set for Robinson on Thursday is 0.7 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Robinson has played 15 games this season, scoring more than 10.5 points in seven of them.
- Robinson has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 14 tries).
- Robinson has connected on 3.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Robinson has seven games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Wizards allow 103.0 points per game, seventh-ranked in the league.
Robinson Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from