Duncan Robinson and the Miami Heat will hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Robinson is posting 11.2 points, 1.6 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down Robinson’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (March 18)
Robinson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.2 points Robinson has scored per game this season is 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (11.5).
- Robinson’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points 29 times in the 70 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Robinson is 25-for-62 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Robinson has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Robinson has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 33 of his 70 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Thunder are 15th in the NBA, allowing 110.9 points per contest.
Robinson Vs Thunder
Bet On Heat Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from