Duncan Robinson and the Miami Heat will be matching up against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Robinson posts 10.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Below, we dig into Robinson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Duncan Robinson Prop Bets (November 15)
Robinson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Robinson on Monday is 1.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Robinson has recorded more than 12.5 points five times this season (through 13 games).
- So far this season, Robinson is 4-for-12 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Robinson has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Robinson has made more than 3.5 threes in five games this season.
- The Thunder are the 16th-best defensive team in the league, allowing 107.5 points per game.
Robinson Vs Thunder (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from